Backyard Buzzing Backyard Buzzing

Entertaining at first

but then it's replay value lowers.

All i did was buy spider nest from level 1, spam spiders, spawn ant hills around map and surround with cheap turrets. Instant win strategy. Needs a turret limit depending on level sets (1-10, 11-20, etc) and a harder AI if possible.

Warcraft 2 Soundboard Warcraft 2 Soundboard

I wish....

that they kept some of the voices, like the Dragon, the Griffon Rider & Teron Gorefiend's. Those were just awesome imo

Theia Theia

God damn frustrating bosses

several things wrong with JUST the first one:
1) Spiders CANNOT see things underground, so going underground should uhh idk.... keep you alive?
2) Can't you stop the trickery for ONE level out of every 10 or so we can actually have a chance at beating the bosses?
3) The spider is unmercifully fast, and to be honest, if i was that little guy, i would be hauling ass, not strolling casually down to my eventual and unfair death.

Library Meeting Library Meeting

How 2 get past the clothes

Rub arms, then switch books, then rub boobs, lift shirt, take poetry book, rub under left boob, lift skirt, rub both legs, rub boobs/run book between boobs (or vise versa), then run book between legs. Enjoy!

Cloud to Ground Lightning Cloud to Ground Lightning

Loved it!

It was just like MW2 AC130 Gunning EXCEPT it was harder.

I loved how even on private you were struggling to keep enemies away at the end.
5/5 10/10 fav'd

One thing though: I suggest more vehicles on Private because 2 vehicles isnt enough.;

Space Slut Slim Space Slut Slim

Good Game. However -

The odds of you scoring w/ a 50 bet are extreamly unfair, as I just got a fucking 7-pirate in a row streak and nearly lost 4 other times because of the pirates. I really wish the pirates would occur randomly instead of set because it would balance out the game in a way. Just dont have them take away 500 gold, more like 300 or so. Just so you can earn a profit if your lucks going downhill.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Wave 21

I got trapped, and i died.... and i couldn't continue....

Its an awesome game but charging people to revive? Bullshit.
Charging people to buy guys? More bullshit.

Good game but get rid of the Pay-to-play crap.

Cell shot Cell shot

Great

Unlike MOST of the people who played this, I actually enjoyed the game. I found the upgrades helped alot, but you should've made the health replenish cost MUCH less.

Too all of those who say there are glitches: You are retards. I found no glitches.

Tank Destroyer Tank Destroyer

Awesome

A strategy shooter where the enemies were your level most of the game. I do think that the spawns should be distanced to not make a problem for people. (like not green, then brown and blue and the camo on field at same time)

Tis Madness Scene Creator Tis Madness Scene Creator

Cant See

I started the game but...

I couldnt SEE any item / characters / ANYTHING